Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Pyure Sugar-Free Organic Honey Alternative
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- In a saucepan set over high heat, cook broth, Pyure Sugar-Free Honey Alternative, hot sauce, and soy sauce for 3 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water until smooth; whisk slowly into broth mixture, whisking constantly. Return to boil; boil for 1 minute. Stir in chives.
- Tip: For honey-garlic gravy, stir in 1 to 2 minced garlic cloves.
- Tip: For gluten-free gravy, use tamari sauce instead of soy sauce.