Treat your family to a create-your-own waffle dessert board – as fun to put together as they are to eat!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tbsp Pyure Granular Stevia, divided
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, 1 tbsp granular stevia, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs; whisk in milk, oil and vanilla until combined. Fold into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Drop 3/4 cup batter onto waffle iron; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk cream with remaining granular stevia until firm peaks form. Transfer to serving bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange waffles on board with whipped cream, jams, fruit and chocolate syrup.
Tip: Serve waffles with low-calorie ice cream and sprinkles to make waffle ice cream sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Per 1/4 recipe
Saturated Fat 17g
Net carbs per serving = 58g
Nutrition Note – nutrition information does not include fruit, jams, or sugar-free chocolate syrup.