Valentines Dessert Recipes
Someone once said “Food is the language of love”. Eating with your partner is not only an opportunity to spend time together, get to know each other better, and deepen your relationship; it’s also a way to give them a sweet and heartfelt DIY gift. But enjoying desserts together doesn’t have to trample all over your wellness goals, just like cooking without sugar doesn’t have to taste “sugar-free”. We're here to share cute, easy recipes that are not only delicious but also meant to bring you closer to your partner. Let's cook up some sugar-conscious magic for the moments that matter with these Pyure-infused creations! Enjoy every sweet bite.
2-Ingredient Hazelnut Fondue
Homemade chocolate fondue is arguably the most romantic dessert- giving you a chance to curl up with your partner and share a sweet moment. It’s light, it’s luscious, and it warms your heart (and it’s easy to make gluten-free or low-carb)- what more could you ask for? We recommend eating this picnic-style while watching the sunset, a good movie, or sitting by the fire. Melted to perfection, this zero-fuss fondue is the ultimate sweet escapade.
- 1 jar of Pyure Hazelnut Spread
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (or canned Coconut Milk for a vegan option)
Things to Dip:
- Your favorite fruits (we love apple, strawberries, pineapple, pear, and banana)
- Chunks of pound cake
Combine our luscious chocolate hazelnut spread and cream in a small saucepan. Place it over medium-high heat and stir persistently until the blend warms up, melting into a velvety, smooth chocolate sauce. Take it off the heat, pour it in a bowl, and start dipping!
Craving the chocolatey romance of this classic dessert, but don’t want to bother with a bonfire? We’ve got you, friends. This homemade casserole is rich, indulgent, and oven-friendly. The graham crackers can be subbed out for a gluten-free version, and the recipe works just as well with vegan marshmallows… because your date deserves the very best.
- 5 graham crackers
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Pyure Brown Sweetener
- 1 cup of Pyure Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Over medium heat, mix together butter and brown sweetener until melted
- While the mixture is melting, line a baking sheet and cover the bottom with a layer of graham crackers
- Once the brown sweetener mixture begins to bubble, pour it over the graham crackers
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes and then add a layer of chocolate chips. Let sit outside the oven for a few minutes until the chips are softened
- Spread the chocolate chips and and sprinkle marshmallows on top
- Turn the oven to broil and set it on the top rack for just a few minutes. Keep a close eye on it so the marshmallows don’t burn
- Set in the fridge for a few hours and then cut pieces to serve. Share with your love or the whole family!
Brown “Sugar” Caramel Bread Pudding
This is not your average bread pudding; it's a symphony of rich caramelly flavors that are sure to ignite feelings of comfort and love. Because this recipe has no added sugars, it can be both dessert and breakfast and reheats nicely in the microwave. Bake this little indulgence and let the sweet aroma fill your kitchen. Bread pudding pairs nicely with vanilla ice-cream for dessert, or sausage for breakfast.
For the Bread Pudding:
- 8 cups cubed low carb or keto bread
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup packed Pyure Brown Sweetener
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Pyure Caramel Flavored Syrup
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Put the cubed bread crumbs in a large bowl; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, milk, beaten eggs, Pyure brown sweetener, raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour mixture over bread and set sit for 45 minutes, giving the bread an occasional stir. Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish and transfer the bread and any liquid into the butter dish. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Remove bread pudding from oven and let cool on rack for 20 minutes. Plate and drizzle with Pyure Caramel Flavored Syrup.
*Note- the bread pudding can be served warm or at room temperature.
Romantic Zero-Sugar Hot Cocoa
Set the stage for a romantic night with our Zero-Sugar Hot Cocoa. Pyure Chocolate Drink Mix transforms your milk into a rich, chocolate indulgence. This tasty sippable treat is bound to warm you and your loved one and is perfect for cozy snowed-in evenings and sweet moments. Make sure to set the mood with some soft music, dim lights, and perhaps a cozy blanket for the perfect romantic night!
- 2 cups of your milk of choice (Oat milk is a great vegan option)
- 2 tablespoons of Pyure Chocolate Drink Mix
- Whipped cream for topping
- Optional: Sprinkle of cayenne pepper for added spice
Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Warm it until it's steaming but not boiling. Add 3 tablespoons of Pyure Chocolate Drink Mix to the warm milk. Whisk continuously until the drink mix is fully dissolved. Generously top each mug with a heart-shaped dollop of whipped cream. Garnish (Optional): Sprinkle a bit of chocolate drink mix on top, or add a dash of cayenne powder for a little spice!
Heart-shaped No-Sugar Sugar Cookies
Baking with love just got more sugar-conscious! These Heart-shaped No-Sugar Sugar Cookies are a sweet delight. Made with Pyure Organic All-Purpose Stevia Blend, they're perfect for sharing heartfelt moments with your loved ones. You can’t get any cuter than this!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Granular Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
In a mixing bowl, beat together softened butter and Pyure Granular Sweetener until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the egg to the butter blend, beating until well blended. Introduce the vanilla extract and continue to beat until everything is well incorporated. In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture in two parts. Mix until you have a cohesive dough. Wrap the cookie dough in plastic wrap and let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Once chilled, roll the dough on a lightly floured surface or between sheets of waxed paper until it's about 1/4-inch thick. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the hearts. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place the cut-out cookies about 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges turn a lovely golden color. Keep an eye on them to avoid over-baking. Allow the cookies to cool on racks. Once cooled, savor these delicious Stevia Blend No-Sugar Cookies, perfect for a treat baked with love. ♥
For the icing: Check out our Cream Cheese Icing Recipe . And here’s a great tip: if Food Coloring isn’t your jam, you can add 1-2 tsp of beet juice instead.
Yield: Approximately 24 cookies
At Pyure, all of our products are made with love, meaning we put care into the sourcing, ingredients, and creation of each item. Enjoy your delightful and sugar-conscious treats!
Boozy Chocolate Souffle
Oh my- we may have saved the best for last! This little cup of chocolate heaven is sure to impress your date this Valentine’s Day (or any day). This recipe is a zero-sugar take on the warm, melty delicious souffle we’ve all been dreaming of- with the same delicious chocolate sweetness, but none of the sugar… so you can bake with love!
- Pyure Brown Sweetener and butter for ramekins
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon Pyure Powdered Sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoon whiskey, dark rum, or sugar-free Kahlua (can also use water if you prefer)
- 2 eggs room temperature, separated
- 2 tablespoon Pyure Brown Sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- Pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and generously butter two 8-ounce ramekins, dusting them with a sprinkle of Pyure Brown Sweetener. (For a lighter treat, you can opt for 4 smaller soufflés using 4 to 6-ounce ramekins, adjusting the baking time accordingly.)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, blend the cream and Pyure Powdered Sweetener until it just begins to boil. Remove it from heat and swiftly whisk in the xanthan gum.
- Introduce the chopped chocolate, allowing it to melt for a few minutes. Whisk until the mixture is smooth. Let it cool slightly before incorporating egg yolks and your preferred alcohol (or water).
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy. Add Pyure Brown Sweetener and continue beating until the whites form stiff, glossy peaks.
- Gently fold about a third of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten it. Carefully fold this lightened mixture back into the remaining egg whites until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins and bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Once out of the oven, you can either dust them with Pyure Powdered Sweetener or top them with a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream. Serve immediately and enjoy this delightful treat!