Spread a little homemade icing on your sugar cookies to give them a bit of dazzle and flair.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk, approx
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Food coloring (optional)
- Beat cornstarch, Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend and butter with a mixer on medium-high speed until well combined.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla until smooth. Add more milk if icing mixture is too dry.
- If adding food coloring, add a drop at a time until desired color is reached.
- Refrigerate icing for 10 minutes until set
- Spread or pipe over cooled Sugar Free “Sugar” Cookies. Use day of.
TIP: Replace milk with orange juice to create a light citrus flavor.
- Per 1/8 recipe (about 1 tbsp.)
- Calories 60
- Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 5mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0.3g