Keto Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies
Fun to make and fun to decorate, these holiday sugar cookies are so delicious that they can be made all year long.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes (+50 minutes chilling time)
- 1/4 cup Pyure Brands Sugar-Free All-Purpose Stevia Blend
- 2 cups almond flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegan butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp vegan cream cheese, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
- In bowl of electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, mix together All-Purpose Stevia Blend, almond flour, coconut flour and salt on low speed until blended.
- Increase speed to medium; gradually beat in coconut oil, 1 tbsp at a time, until dough looks crumbly. Add cream cheese, vanilla and almond extract; beat until dough starts to form large clumps, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Turn out dough onto work surface dusted with almond flour. Knead just until dough comes together into a ball.
- Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Divide dough into 2 portions. Working with 1 portion of dough at a time, roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper into 1/4-inch thickness. Transfer dough (with parchment paper) to baking sheet. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove top sheet of parchment paper; using 3-inch Thanksgiving-inspired cookie cutters (such as leaves, pumpkins, turkeys, etc.) cut out cookies, rerolling scraps as needed. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Freeze cookies for 10 minutes to prevent spreading while baking.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are pale golden at edges. Let cool completely in pan on rack.
- Icing: Meanwhile, whisk together Powdered Confectioners Stevia Sweetener, almond milk, vegan cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Decorate cookies with icing as desired. Let stand until icing is set.
Tip: Add a few drops of food coloring to icing for colorful cookies.
Per 1 cookie
Saturated Fat 5g
Net carbs per cookie = 5g