Sweet indulgence! This chocolate bark is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your holiday party or a favorite for seasonal snacking.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes (+1 Hour Chill Time)
Yield: 16 Pieces
- 7 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 8 Pyure Brands Sweetener Packets
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
- 5 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 oz milk chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch sea salt
- Line 13- x 9-inch baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang sides. In a heatproof bowl set over a larger saucepan of barely simmering water, melt unsweetened chocolate, Sweetener Packets and butter, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan; spread evenly. Drizzle white chocolate, then milk chocolate, over top; using a toothpick, wooden skewer or butter knife, swirl chocolates together.
- Sprinkle blueberries, cherries, cranberries, chia seeds and salt over top. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Remove from pan and peel off parchment paper. Break bark into pieces. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- To melt chocolate in the microwave, place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on Medium power, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.