These tropical pops are a perfect summer refreshment – easy to make and so satisfying!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours (Freeze Time)
Yield: 10 Popsicles
- 2 cups coconut water (with coconut pieces)
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 packets Pyure Brands Sweetener Packets
- 1/4 cup diced watermelon
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced kiwi
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Stir together coconut water, lime zest, lime juice and Pyure Brands Sweetener Packets; divide mixture evenly among 10 (3 oz) ice pop moulds.
- Distribute watermelon, mango, strawberries and kiwi evenly among ice pop moulds, filling moulds to the top.
- Insert wooden ice pop sticks into each mould. Sprinkle evenly with toasted coconut. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight until set.
- To remove ice pops easily from moulds, submerge lightly or run moulds under hot water for a few seconds.