Peanut butter cookies are a bit of an indulgence, but not when you substitute the sugar with stevia. Enjoy these nutty treats any time.
Recipe Yield: 16 cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Granular Sweetener
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, Vanilla Flavor
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together peanut butter and Pyure Organic All-Purpose Stevia Blend until well combined.
- Beat in egg, baking powder, Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, Vanilla Flavor and salt until well combined.
- Bring mixture together into a ball, wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to handle, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Roll mixture into 16 equal balls.
- Place 2-inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Using tines of fork, press each ball, making cross hatch pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand on baking sheets 5 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely. (Cookies will be soft when baked and need time to set up on rack as they cool.)
- Per 1 cookie
- Calories 100
- Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 105mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g