Fruity, sweet and a little tart, this refreshing summer drink is a fun go-to beverage.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener Packets
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 4 small watermelon wedges
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- In blender, purée watermelon with 1/2 cup water until smooth; strain. Stir in Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener Packets and lime juice.
- Fill 4 tall glasses halfway with crushed ice. Pour in watermelon mixture and top with sparkling water; stir to combine.
- Garnish: Garnish with watermelon wedges and mint.
Tip: For a frozen drink, freeze watermelon cubes before blending and omit adding ice to glasses.
Per 1/4 recipe
Saturated Fat 0g