Celebrate the weekend with this impressive brunch dish that kids and adults will enjoy, featuring fresh summer berries!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract – with Vanilla Flavor, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup 35% heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- In blender, combine milk, flour, eggs, 3 tbsp butter, 1/4 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract – with Vanilla Flavor and salt; purée for about 30 seconds or until smooth and bubbles form on top. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using electric mixer, whip cream with remaining Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract – with Vanilla Flavor until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with some of the remaining butter. Add 1/3 cup batter, swirling to coat bottom of skillet completely. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until crepe is golden brown on bottom. Flip over and cook for 1 minute; slide crepe onto plate. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan with remaining butter as needed.
- Place strawberries and whipped cream down along center of each crepe; fold to enclose filling.
Tip: For a fun dessert variation, fold each crepe into quarters and serve topped with strawberries, a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
Per 1/6 recipe
Saturated Fat 20g