Sweet and salty flavors come together in these protein-packed energy balls, perfect for on-the-go snacking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 24 Protein Balls
- 2 cups pretzels, divided
- 1 cup large-flake oats
- 10 drops Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract – Simply Sweet
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vanilla-flavored protein powder
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 finely shredded coconut
- In food processor, pulse pretzels and oats until finely chopped; transfer three-quarters of the mixture to mixing bowl and stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Roll balls in remaining crushed pretzel mixture. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
Tip: For a slight twist, use almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter.
Per 1 ball
Saturated Fat 1.5g