Creamy avocado gives this version of a traditional salad dressing a smooth finish and plenty of fresh flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved and pit removed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped scallion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley and dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Pyure Sugar-Free Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
In blender, purée all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tip: Drizzle dressing over grilled pizza, spread over burgers, or toss with cooked pasta and veggies for a simple summer pasta salad.
Per 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Saturated Fat 0.3g