Get ready for a creamy, rich, satisfying keto chocolate mousse that you can whip up right at home in no time. Once you try this keto chocolate mousse recipe, you'll never crave a restaurant-made dessert again. What's truly unbelievable is that you can make this decadent dessert in under three minutes. That means you can have the whole family smiling in no time and you can satisfy your chocolate craving whenever it hits.
Part of what makes this chocolate mousse a must-have, in addition to the speedy time in which you can make it, is that there are just a few ingredients involved. It's so easy to make you'll be wondering why you never tried it before. There are just four ingredients, and there's a good chance you already have them in your kitchen.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 packets Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener (add more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat on medium speed for three minutes, until all ingredients are well-mixed and mousse forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon mousse into four even portions.
- Top with sugar-free whipped cream and sprinkle with a dash of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add fresh raspberries or strawberries if desired.
This keto chocolate mousse is best if you serve it as soon as you whip it up. If you cannot serve the mousse right away, place in serving containers and refrigerate until ready. It is essential that the dessert be kept cold.
Serving Size: 1 small cup
Total Servings: 4 servings
Fat: 22.5 grams
Protein: >2 grams
Carbohydrates: >2 grams