Our friend Chef Tess Bakersse shared this simple trick to turn any fruit into jam with just 3 easy steps!
Prep Time: 45
Cook Time: Freeze Overnight
Yield: 5 x 8 oz. freezer jars.
- 4 cups of crushed fruit
- 3/4 cup granulated Pyure Organic All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1 Pouch of Ball Fruit Jell® freezer jam pectin OR 3 Tbsp of Instant Pectin
- In a large glass 2 quart bowl, combine the pectin and Organic Stevia. Mix until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Add the fruit, mashing well for 3 minutes until well mixed. Add your choice of spices and flavorings.
- Put into 1 cup containers leaving 1/2 inch head space if you plan on freezing it. Allow to sit at room temperature 30 minutes until jam sets.
- Freeze up to one year in freezer containers or just put in the fridge and use within 3 weeks.