Make Thanksgiving morning special with this easy yet impressive French toast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp Pyure Bakeable Stevia Blend
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spicePinch salt
- 8 slices bread
- Whisk together eggs, milk and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract. Set aside.
- Mix together mascarpone, pumpkin purée, Pyure Bakeable Stevia Blend, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth.
- Divide mascarpone filling among 4 slices of bread. Sandwich with remaining bread slices.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, turning to coat well.
- On greased griddle or in greased skillet, cook sandwiches over medium heat for about 3 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown.
- Per 1/4 recipe
- Calories 380
- Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 150mg
- Sodium 470mg
- Carbohydrate 42g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 14g