Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks – broken in half
- 2 oranges – zested and juiced
- ¾-1 cup Pyure All-Purpose Stevia – depending on desired sweetness
- In a pot, over high heat add the fresh cranberries, water, broken cinnamon sticks, and Pyure All-Purpose Stevia. Stir and let it come to a boil.
- Let boil for 5-10 minutes
- Next, add in orange juice and zest. Keep stirring and be careful of spitting (make sure you are wearing an apron!)
- Boil for 5-10 minutes and then turn down to medium heat. Simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once at your desired level of thickness, turn off the heat and let cool.