The newest addition to Pyure Organic’s line of better-for-you sweeteners, baking mixes, spreads, dessert syrups, and breakfast syrups is the Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread! Made with real cocoa, this chocolatey treat is perfect for anyone following a low-carb or ketogenic lifestyle. Here’s what goes into every spoonful of Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread, why it’s better for you than the store-brand stuff, and some amazing recipes that deliver that guilt-free chocolate fix.
Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa contains 90% less sugar than the market-leading brand, but you’d never know it. Packed with rich and chocolatey flavor, Pyure Hazelnut Spread contains just two grams of sugar per two-tablespoon serving. That same serving of the leading hazelnut spread contains 21 grams of sugar.
Our Organic Hazelnut Spread is sweetened with organic stevia and organic erythritol. Erythritol is a zero-calorie sugar-alcohol that’s zero glycemic and has a clean, sweet-tasting finish. For anyone looking to cut down on the amount of added sugar they consume, Pyure’s Organic Hazelnut Spread is a good place to start.
On top of lowering the amount of sugar in your chocolate treats, our Organic Hazelnut Spread is vegan, gluten-free, peanut-free, and contains no palm oil. Palm oil, in addition to not being great for human health, is terrible for the environment. The demand for palm oil is a leading contributor to the deforestation of the rainforest and the destruction of the natural habitat of dozens of endangered species. Instead, Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread uses sunflower oil, coconut oil and cocoa butter to get that smooth, rich, chocolatey and creamy taste.
The best part? All these better-for-you ingredients are USDA Organic Certified and non-GMO project verified, meeting our highest standards for quality and taste. Don’t take our word for it though – here’s what people have to say about Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread.
The reviews are in…
Customers love our hazelnut spread.
“I love everything about this product. The consistency was exactly what I wanted to spread on toast, dip strawberries, and put in smoothies for a sweet taste. I love that they don’t use Palm Oil and that all of their ingredients are organic,” said one customer on Amazon.
Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread is available on Amazon and at Sprouts Supermarkets. Find a location near you to get your chocolate fix ASAP!
Spread the love
Looking for inspiring recipes in which to use Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread? Indulge your sweet tooth by spreading this nutty, chocolatey goodness on your breakfast waffles, adding it to shakes for an afternoon pick-me-up, and using it to top off desserts for a late-night snack. Here are a few of our favorite recipes with Organic Hazelnut Spread.
@Hungryvegpanda’s Fudge-Filled Hazelnut Brownies
The Panda posted this recipe on Instagram for anyone looking for a decadent chocolatey treat!
- Mix 1/2 cup of almond flour, 3/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 cup Pyure Organic Stevia Powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, take 2 tbsp flax meal and add 5 tbsp water and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat some vegan butter or coconut oil and add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add flax meal mixture to the bowl and mix till it is incorporated well.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 4 tbsp Pyure Organic Sugar-Free Maple-Flavored Syrup and mix well. Add some chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bars and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line an 8×8 baking tray with parchment paper, pour the mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes. Check around the 30-minute mark to see if it’s done.
- Once baked, sprinkle some sea salt on brownies and top with Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread. Freeze for 15-20 minutes for everything to settle.
Cut into pieces and try not to eat the entire tray at once!
No-Bake Hazelnut Energy Bars
Try this recipe from All Day I Dream About Food for a low-carb, easy energy boost.
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Powdered Confectioners
- 1 cup hazelnut flour
- 1/4 cup unflavored protein powder
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts husked and chopped
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips or other sugar-free chocolate, chopped
- Line an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread, butter, chocolate and Pyure Organic Powdered Confectioners. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in hazelnut flour, protein powder and chopped hazelnuts.
- Transfer to pan and press firmly and evenly into the bottom. Use a flat-bottomed glass covered with parchment or plastic wrap to help press it in.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, combine butter or oil and chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Spread over cooled bars and refrigerate until set, about 20 minutes.
Healthy Hazelnut Hot Chocolate
From Desserts with Benefits, this cozy drink will put you in the holiday spirit!
- ½ cup Pyure Organic Hazelnut Spread
- 3 packets Pyure Organic Stevia
- ⅛ tsp xanthan gum
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the hazelnut spread and stevia.
- Whisk in a splash of the almond milk along with the xanthan gum. Whisk in the remaining almond milk.
- Place the pan over medium-high heat and whisk occasionally until hot. Remove from the heat and pour into serving glasses. Serve with all-natural whipped cream and mini dark chocolate chips!