Freezing the hot chocolate in ice cube trays lets you always have some on hand. Make it in batches for the perfect refreshing snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes + 4 hours freezing time
Yield: 4 servings
- 5 1/2 cups whole milk, divided
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, Vanilla flavor
- 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 2 strawberries, halved
- Heat 3 cups milk in saucepan over medium heat until steaming. Add chocolate and cocoa and whisk until melted and well combined.
- Stir in 1 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia, Vanilla flavor.
- Pour mixture into 2 ice cube trays and let freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Combine hot chocolate cubes, remaining milk, Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend in blender and pulse until slushy.
- Serve in martini glass garnished with strawberry half.
TIP: Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Per 1 glass
- Calories 320
- Fat 22g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 150mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 13g