1) Contest Entry Period: November 16, 2020 – December 14, 2020. Entries must be posted by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) December 14, 2020.
2) How to Enter: Follow @pyureorganic on Instagram. Make your own creative recipe using Pyure Organic Products and post the recipe on Instagram. Follow @pyureorganic, tag us in the photo and use the hashtag #PyureHolidayBaking so we can find your entry!
3) Eligibility: Contest is open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of Pyure Organic, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Baking Challenge.
4) Winner Selection: You are eligible to win by making your own creative recipe using Pyure Organic Products, posting the recipe on Instagram, tagging @pyureorganic in the photo, and using the hashtag #PyureHolidayBaking. Four finalists will be chosen and announced on December 14, 2020. One winner will be chosen through public voting on Instagram. The winner will be announced on December 18, 2020.
5) Prize: Each of four finalists will receive a special Black Friday box of Pyure Organic Products and Pyure apparel worth $70 retail. The winner will receive a box of Pyure Organic products, $50 gift card to Walmart, and a $20 gift card to Amazon!
6) Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7) Declaration and Release: Potential Winners will be required to execute and return a Declaration and Release within 7 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Entrant. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or noncompliance with the terms of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and at Sponsor’s discretion, selection of an alternate Entrant.
8) Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless both Instagram and Pyure Organic and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: i) such entrants‘ participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, other mechanical equipment; kitchen equipment, appliances or utensils; iii)the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; iv)unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. Currency is in US dollars unless otherwise stipulated. Each prize must be accepted “as is” and may not be exchanged for an amount of money, bartered, sold, raffled, substituted, or transferred, and is non-refundable. In the event the stated prizes are unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of Pyure Organic, a prize of equivalent nature and value will be available to be won, or Pyure Organic, in its sole option, may award the winner the equivalent monetary value in lieu of prize. The prize will be delivered only to the confirmed winners. Refusal to accept a prize releases the Promotion Parties, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of all responsibility and obligations toward the winner of such prize. In no event shall Sponsor be held to award more prizes that what is mentioned in these rules or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these rules. Promotion Parties shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including but not limited to force majeure, a strike, lockout, or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the businesses whose services are used to hold this event.
9) Conditions of Entry: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and their agencies to use winners’ names, cities and provinces/territories of residence and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law. All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the contest in their discretion, should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should the entrant be ineligible for the contest pursuant to these rules.
11) Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Pyure Organic is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
12) Sponsor: Pyure Organic (the “Sponsor”).